Designer paper from Graphic 45's Time to Flourish collection..
Cutting dies and punch use:
* Forest branch from marianne Design
* Leaf from Joy Craft Vintage Flourish
* Fleur de Lis Square from Spellbinders
* Fancyful Flourish from Cheery Lynn Design
* Elegant Butterfly punch from Stamping Up
* Medium Pine branch punch from Martha Stewart
Adding paper flowers, foam stamen, ribbon, lace, pearls... here's my card..
closer look at the cutie...
Don't forget to join the challenge.. It runs till end of this month.. still enough time isn't it.. *wink*
Thank you so much for stopping by today and for leaving sweet comment.. See you on the next post then.. thathaaa...
Entering this one at:
Colour Crazy : Wk.21 - Anything Goes (2/2)
Paradise of Stamps : #57 - Summer (1/3)
613 Avenue : #198 - Anything Goes (2/8)
PDE Linky Party : #175 - Anything Goes (1/3)
Inspiration Destination : #129 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy : #188 - Flowers (2/3)
Crafting from the Heart : #162 - Anything Goes (1/3)
World Wide Open DT : #22 - Anything Goes (3/3)
Through The Craft Room Door : Anything Goes (1/2)
Creative Moments : #119 - Anything Goes (1/3)